Looking for answers? Refer to these frequently asked questions to see
if your question has been previously asked and answered!
The onboarding/contracting process with RRF typically takes 1-7 business days depending on your individual schedule, and the schedule of our RRF admin, as well as the individual circumstances that you have regarding ease or difficulty of contracting with the selected insurance companies.
To get fully contracted, an agent must have written $1 Million in annuity premium in the year prior, or the equivalent proportion in YTD production, OR $100,000 in Life Insurance Annual Premium in the year prior, or the equivalent proportion in YTD production.
Partial/supplemental contracting is done on a case by case scenario after a call with an Agent Relations Specialist (512-798-3500 ext. 5).
Any contracting (both full and supplemental) requires that the agent has zero outstanding chargebacks, and zero vectors or tax liens, and no criminal history.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- First, have a phone call with an Agent Relations Specialist to determine if contracting is the best option.
- RRF VP of Operations either approves or declines to move forward with contracting.
- If contracting is approved, RRF Admin will email you with all of the necessary information to get contracted and appointed with the requested carriers.
We’re glad you asked!
- We’re founded by an in-the-field agent just like you! Chad Owen has single-handedly produced over $195M in Fixed Indexed Annuity production since 2008, and he’s created the FMO that agents dream of!
- RRF is positioned and designed to be a one-stop-shop for you as a Life and Annuity agent.
- We provide elite training at no expense to you (once you’re fully contracted), by one of the nation’s top producers, Chad Owen ($195M+ since 2008). The training is an A-Z breakdown of the exact process that Chad uses to write all of his production, and has helped agents all over the U.S. increase their production.
- We provide world-class custom agent branding at no expense to you as soon as you write $250,000 in annuity premium with us. This includes Logo/Brand Identity, Business Card Design, Email Signature Design, Leave Behind Folder Design, Virtual Presentation, and Full Website Development.
- We have access to 87 of the nation’s top life insurance companies for life and annuity products.
- We make sure that you take home what you earn by ensuring your comp. rates are extremely competitive, with the ability to increase, as well as giving you the ability to build an agency.
- Our team has built simple, but in-depth trackers to keep up with your leads, appointments, sits, and written policies so that you can make educated business decisions in the future, and visualize your growth from year to year.
- We know leads are not one size fits all, so we provide all the information you could need to uncover new lead sources and a marketing plan that work for you individually. We reveal the exact lead sources that Chad uses to write millions in annuity premium each year.
- We have a fully functioning back-end portal where you can access all of the tools you need to keep up with your business.
- There are a whole lot of other reasons we think we’re the best FMO to work with, but don’t just take our word for it. Check out the testimonials of agents like you! *Link to testimonials?
Aetna Health and Life Insurance Company
AIP Marketing Alliance
Allianz Life Insurance Co. of North America
Allianz/LGA Term Pro Plus Product
American Equity Investment
American General Life
American Memorial Life (Assurant)
American National - IMO Distribution
American National Life of New York
American-Amicable Life Insurance Company
Annuity Investors Life Insurance Co
Assurity Life Insurance Company
Athene Annuity & Life Assurance Co of NY
Athene Annuity and Life Company
Atlantic Coast Life
Banner Life Insurance Company
Cigna Supplemental Benefits
Cincinnati Life Ins Co.
Columbian Financial Group
Companion Life - Mutual of Omaha NY
CSI - Central States Indemnity
Fidelity & Guaranty Life
Fidelity & Guaranty Life of NY
Fidelity Life Association
Genworth Long Term Care
Gerber - Med Supp
Global Atlantic - Accordia Life
Global Atlantic - Forethought
GPM Health & Life Ins Co
Great American Life Insurance Co
Great Western Insurance Company
Guaranty Income Life Insurance Company
Guggenheim Life and Annuity
Integrity Life Insurance Company
John Hancock Life Insurance Co
Lafayette Life Insurance Company
Legacy Marketing Group
Life Insurance Company of the Southwest
Lincoln Financial Group
Manhattan Life Insurance Company
Mass Mutual Financial
Mutual of Omaha
Mutual Trust Insurance Company
National Western Life - Annuity
National Western Life - Life
Oceanview Life and Annuity
Pacific Life Ins Co
Principal Financial Group
Prosperity Life Insurance Group
Royal Neighbors of America
Security Mutual Life Ins. Co. of New York
Sentinel Security Life
SilverScript Insurance Company
Symetra Life Insurance Company
The Savings Bank Mutual Life Ins. Company
Transamerica Premier Life Ins Co - Med Supp
United Home Life Insurance Company
United of Omaha
United States Life Insurance Company
UnitedHealthCare Medicare Solutions
VOYA - ReliaStar - Annuity
Western United Life Assurance Company
William Penn of New York
Yes! Contact our Agent Relations team and they will walk you through the necessary steps to begin recruiting through Retirement Realized Financial.
When you’re contracted with RRF and have $250,000 in issued Annuity Premium through RRF, or $25,000 in issued Life Insurance Annual Premium, we will do a FULL custom branding package for that agent at no cost. The Branding Package includes the following:
- logo design
- business card design
- leave behind folder design
- email signature design
- virtual presentation
- full website development
If an agent wants to get custom branding and hasn’t issued $250,000 in Annuity Premium, or $25,000 in Life Annual Premium with RRF, or maybe wants to keep contracts with their current marketing organization, we can do custom branding for a set price. Reach out to an Agent Relations Specialist to discuss how you can get branding (512) 798-3500 ext. 5.
Our comp. Rates are extremely competitive, and can even grow based on production! We are also set up to give you the ability to build an agency under you as the principal. Contact our Agent Relations team to learn more about our competitive compensation levels.
While we are working toward doing lead generation for agents, we do not currently have that as an option. We help agents find lead sources and generate marketing plans that work for them. Sometimes marketing organizations will promote their leads as a one size fits all lead for agents. At RRF we know that no two agents are exactly the same, so marketing and leads should be considered on an individual basis. We have MANY different lead company resources to help agents find leads and develop a marketing plan that works for them.
Many Insurance Companies have adopted the Just In Time process for contracting. What that means is that an agent can select a carrier to be appointed with, but they will not receive an agent writing until a piece of business is submitted with the carrier. Once a piece of business is submitted, the agent will receive an agent writing number and have access to the agent resources that the insurance company provides. What this means is that if you want to get appointed with a carrier that you don’t currently have access to, RRF will help you get the materials you need to present products for that carrier so that you can issue business with them and get your writing number.
Agents who are fully contracted with RRF will have access to RR Agents Academy at no expense. Agents who have partial/supplemental contracts with RRF will have access to RR Agents Academy for $97/mo until business begins being issued.
The short answer is yes! One thing that sets RRF apart from other marketing organizations is our dedication to helping agents develop a self-sufficient process. We understand that there are things agents need assistance with, but we do everything we can to equip the agent to operate their business at the speed most conducive to their success. Marketing organizations often get too involved in an agent’s process and end up slowing the agent down, which ultimately hinders the amount of business the agent can write. Our goal at RRF is to help agents where they need help, teach agents how to work this industry completely and fully (which includes case design), and ultimately allow agents to produce what they want to produce at the speed that they want to produce it by helping them develop a self-sufficient process.